Wrangler Log Cabin
Nestled away in the woods and beneath those towering timbers, the Wrangler Cabin is the perfect getaway for anyone seeking rest, relaxation and a step back into those western times.
You’ll find yourselves very cozy and comfortable in this cabin, it allows for additional privacy due to the surrounding trees. Step on into the Wrangler Cabin where a western inspired vacation awaits you.
Wrangler Log Cabin
This cabin is equipped with enough space for 6 total people.
The first floor has a private one bedroom that holds a queen sized bed while the upstairs loft is open, but it has another queen sized bed and two twins as well.
Bring the whole family or a big group of friends, really anyone who’s looking to step back in to the wild, wild, west.
Our Wrangler Log Cabin provides a kitchen space and a dining table with chairs as well. We stock it with all of the basics needed for you to cook a meal. All you have to do, is bring the food!
Make use of the free standing wood stove that is right in the cabin. We provide wood and kindling so that you can keep cozy during the colder months or throw something in there to cook!
Western Pleasure Ranch
While each of our units here at Western Pleasure are a pleasure in itself, we do have a few onsite amenities that will surely make your stay more enjoyable.
Out on the wrap around deck is our hot tub that is open year-round. We put chairs nearby it so that others can visit with you while you soak up. Enjoy that fresh, crisp air while staring off into the mountain views. It’s hard to beat that.
The recreational room is available downstairs for a movie favorite, a round of pool or playing at the foosball table. Kickback in the cozy sofas and watch a John Wayne classic, or cheer on your family while they battle it out in a game.
The great room and lodge loft act as similar spaces, as they’re perfect for kicking back and lounging around on your down time. They both have comfy sofas to relax in and tables with chairs for a bite to eat or a meeting!
The great room is decorated with mounted wildlife from the area and it offers a fire place to stay warm in front of. If you want natural light and some peace and quiet, the loft might be a better option.
During the summer, please consider that the rates don’t include horse riding, but they can be added for an additional cost. (Beginners can even give it a shot!) summer rates, do however include meals, the actual lodging, ranch activities/amenities and evening entertainment.
The month of September is special for Western Pleasure! We offer Adults only week packages that are perfect for romantic getaways or celebrations of special occasions.
During the colder months of winter, keep in mind that our rooms include bed and breakfast, but our cabin units don’t include meals. Meals can be arranged for an additional fee, if this is desired.
There won’t be any horseback riding if there is snow during the winter months. Sleigh rides are offered around the ranch during the winter and even rides to get a Christmas tree too.
There are numerous trails all around the ranch that are perfect for cross country skiing and snowshoeing too. Make sure to bring your own gear!
Western Pleasure Ranch also offers private events, meetings, weddings and other celebrations too.
Sandpoint is home to so many adventures awaiting you and your family. Just 15 miles north of Western Pleasure, you can find much more to dive into.
In the winter, ski the slopes – the views will be snow covered and gorgeous. Bring your sled because the kids will love sledding down hill.
Schweitzer Skiing packages offer shuttle rides if skiing. Snowmobiling packages are popular too.
There are many bike and hiking trails all around the lake and nearby mountain ranges that will provide scenic views of the beautiful Idaho.
There is horseback riding, brewery & wine tours, airplane tours and boating too.
Visit the museums or the fine dining restaurants where you’ll get a taste of what Sandpoint is all about.
The Sandpointers Promise
Here at Sandpointer Vacation Rentals, we vow to make booking with us simple and exciting. While others know their way around it, we are aware that booking a rental property home for a vacation can be unfamiliar territory for some. Because we know this, we ensure that each of our properties are up to high quality standards.
We do our absolute best to provide support to our guests when booking.
We are available to assist you every day of the year if you have any questions or concerns before, during or after your visit to our home. We have onsite property management that are available 24/7 for anything concerning that may arise.
- Dogs Allowed
- Hot Tub
- Wood stove
- Pet Friendly Property
- Ski Area
- Ski Resort
- Starry Starry Nights
- Pool Table
- Resort Hot Tub
- Game Room
- Snow Shoeing
- Resort Fire Pit
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking Trails
- Wildlife Viewing
- Name: Wrangler Log Cabin
- Status: Active
- Type: Cabin
- Country: United States
- State: Idaho
- Destination: Sandpoint Lake Pend Orielle
- Location: Sandpoint
- Ranch: Western Pleasure Guest Ranch
- View: Full Forest View
- Internet: Yes
- Hot Tub: Yes
- Floors: 1
- Entrance Floor: 1
- Bedrooms: 1
- Beds: QQTT
- Lofts: 1
- Baths: 1
- Normal Occupancy: 4
- Sleeps: 5
- Max Occupancy: 6
- Parking: 2
- Pets: Dogs
- Checkin: 03:00 pm or later
- Checkout: 11:00 am or earlier
- Website: Sandpointers.com
- Manager: Sandpointers
- Hairdryer Unit
- Minimum Rental Age is 25 Unit
- Single Car Parking Unit
- No Smoking Unit
- Wood stove Unit
- Pet Friendly Property Unit
- All Dogs Allowed Unit
- Events Allowed Complex
- Wood Fireplace (Seasonal) Unit
- Forced Air Electric Heating Unit
- Full Kitchen Unit
- Rural Area Complex
- Mountain Area Area
- Ski Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Ski Resort Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Forest View Unit
- Full Resort View Complex
- Starry Starry Nights Unit
- Oven Unit
- Microwave Oven Unit
- Refrigerator Unit
- Refrigerator - Freezer Unit
- Electric Stove Unit
- Toaster Unit
- Coffeemaker Unit
- Cooking Wares Unit
- Dining Area Unit
- Cleaning at Departure Unit
- All Linens Provided Unit
- On Site Manager Complex
- Free Parking Complex
- Wheelchair Inaccessible Complex
- Unreliable Mobile Phone Coverage Unit
- Coin Operated Clothes Dryers Complex
- Coin Operated Clothes Washer Complex
- Pharmacy Area, 8 Miles
- Post Office Area, 8 Miles
- Hospital Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Front Desk open business hours Complex
- Small Plane Airport Area, 8 Miles
- ATM Machine Area, 8 Miles
- Banking Area, 8 Miles
- Coffee Shop Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Full Service Restaurants Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Grocery Store Area, 8 Miles
- Convenience Store Area, 8 Miles
- Pool Table Complex
- Game Room Complex
- Resort Hot Tub Complex
- Recreation Room Complex
- Playground Complex
- Moive Theatres Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Foosball Table Complex
- Book Library Complex
- Charter Fishing Area
- Boat Tours Area
- Big Game Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Bird Hunting Area, 5 Miles
- Hiking Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Rental Bikes Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Birding Area
- Power Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Row Boat Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Sleigh Rides Complex
- Snow Shoeing Complex
- Resort Fire Pit Complex
- Wood & Kindling Unit
- Sledding Area Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Kayak Rentals Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Snowboarding Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Cross Country Skiing Complex
- Downhill Skiing Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Water Skiing Area, 8 Miles
- Snowmobile Trails Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Lake Swimming Area, 5 Miles
- Bowling Alley Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Mountain Biking Trails Area
- Horse Shoes Complex
- Horseback Riding Complex
- Hiking Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Basketball Court Complex
- Whitewater Rafting Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Museums Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Scenic Driving Area
- Churches Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Movie Theatre Area, 8 Miles
- Wildlife Viewing Complex
- Wineries Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Farm Stores Area, 5 Miles
- Tavern Area, 10 to 15 Miles
- Bar Area, 8 Miles
- Ski Area, 10 to 15 Miles
Super Cute House - Phone Review by Sarah (Click to Listen)
The house was super cute the people and layout was great.
Nothing but compliments
Nothing but compliments
It's so interesting and architecturally designed
We really liked the place. It's so interesting and architecturally designed, which is very comfortable.
Already a member? Click to login
Not a member? Request info below
Say you saw Wrangler Log Cabin Cabin (1145) on PerfectlyPriestLake.com